Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding planning...

There is SO much to do to prepare for a wedding! I didn't realize it until now haha... it's been a lot of fun so far. We've got the date picked out (October 10), the ceremony site (Impact church), the reception location (Royal Heritage), contraceptives (haha birth control!) and the photographer (Modern Photographics). Josh is in Canada for the week so I'm just trying to get some plans done while he's away... but it's proving to be sort of difficult. The next big tasks to accomplish are invitations, dates for the other parties and showers, HONEYMOON LOCATION (!!) and most importantly and most difficult... my bridesmaids. Who knew that it could possibly be this hard to decide who should stand with me as I make the biggest commitment of my life. I'm trying to figure out what it really means, and what I want it to mean to the ladies that I choose.

I'm going dress shopping on Thursday and we're getting our engagement pictures on Tuesday, I can't wait! This is all so exciting! The most exciting thing about it is that I am marrying the man of my dreams. Seriously, everywhere I go and everyone I talk to only says how awesome Josh is.. what a good man he is... how he's going to make the BEST husband.. and I couldn't agree more. I could not be happier or more in love... ever.

I have been given so much!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

No comments: