Friday, July 18, 2008

I bought a wedding dress!!

Ohhhh wow, I have a dress. It is perfect. No really, it's perfect. and it was the second dress that I tried on! SECOND! Is that highly unusual or odd at all? I'd like to think so, especially for me. I am a notoriously picky shopper but... it's perfect. I don't even have to have ANY alterations. With my curvy and sort of out of proportion figure (at times) that is shocking! and I got the veil, and the shoes, and the slip, and the bra is ordered (go figure they didn't have a perfectly fitting bra for me haha). It's hanging in my room just waiting to go in for a final fitting and to walk me down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams.

I always told Josh that if the Lord wants us to get married... he's got a ring, a dress, a location, etc etc all of that planned out, we just have to go find them. I really believe that is actually coming to pass :-) We went to Davids Bridal which does not have the greatest reputation. Pretty much everyone that I told I was going there gave me some kind of warning or caution about the place. But honestly, the girl who was helping me was extremely professional, cute, and she knew exactly what she was talking about. I could see other employees there doing little to nothing to help their brides but the person with me found exactly what I described to her in my mind. If you are getting married I would highly recommend that you go to Davids Bridal in Centerpointe mall and that you request Adrianna. She was wonderful!

It was a truly amazing experience and it is a truly amazing dress!

No comments: