Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Love Actually... is all around

I am consistently amazed at how many absolutely incredibly, wonderful people are in my life. God has been so good to me, and I think I forget it some times. But He has surrounded me with true, real friends. Friends who know me, who are getting to know me, who care about Josh and I as a couple and they pursue our hearts.

We are getting married and it feels so good to not be alone in this time. It feels so good to have people who are sharing in our excitement (Everyone, but esp. Braden and Stacy). To have people who want to help (everyone), people who have helped, from organizing (Jenn, Emily) to just talking and bouncing ideas off of each other (Braden Stacy). From 4 hour road trip visits and encouraging conversations (Rachel) to helping us to go on an amazing honeymoon for as little $$ as possible (Matt and Cassie, Bonnie Baird).

I feel more able to love today because I know that I AM loved. First and most importantly by God, and second by Joshua, and lastly by an entire group of people who happened to have fallen into my life.

I live the kind of life that people dream of. How is that possible?

((Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Jesus....))

1 comment:

Braden said...

Thanks for giving God the credit. It is true and I am totally glad that you are seeing that God is more than amazing. It can be easy to forget at times but dont do it. Look at Josh in like 40 years and think" God gave me this, how can I not fully trust him." That would be cool.
I thank God for you two too