Monday, October 8, 2007

la de da....

I feel like I'm living a love song :-)



Other than that, I don't have much for you.


Except for this. and I don't mean to be all "I know what I'm doing in life" on here, but I have one thing that I just wish people would grasp more of and that is this:

Share in other peoples excitement!

Even if you have reservations, or are disappointed, or are jealous, or you're tired, or you had a bad day, or could just down right care less. It is so important to share in other peoples victories, blessings, and excitement! and it's so hard sometimes. so hard! but hard is good! hard is so good... it builds character, and hard is usually correct.. and hard is important... and hard is worth it. Be at the top of the mountain with whoever just climbed it giving them a high five.... and they will never, ever forget it. Not only that... but simply because that's what friends do. It is! Friends are there at the top saying "I knew you could do it! I KNEW it! You earned it, you waited for it, it's your blessing, take it!"

and they're also at the bottom saying... "Wow, you're surprisingly easy to catch..."


ah...I don't know... just try it. Try it once and you'll see what I'm saying....




la... deee da... dum.. .doodley... doooooo....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing in my excitment this week :o)

Anonymous said...

What love song are you living?

Warrior said...

perhaps you are living a love song?! ;)