Friday, October 19, 2007

Feelin' Fall

I feel a change coming over me. Maybe it's fall, maybe it's a lot of things. But I feel way different this week than I did last week.

I love the trees. I drove up to Greenville today and probably exclaimed, "OOO look at that tree!" atleast 12 times. I'm pretty sure atleast half of those exclamations came in the middle of Josh's sentences. Whoops. But when you're flying down the road you only have about 2.5 seconds to point out a stunning tree before it's gone..... and rearview mirrors do them no justice. Fortunately, I don't think he cared too much. He's good like that.

I also think that if trees could talk... and you had a conversation with them and said something like, "I don't think I believe in God" that the tree you were conversing with would laugh at you.

I also think that the birds, flowers, rocks, and stars would have the same reaction.

That's all :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! I really liked those last 2 paragraphs :o)