Friday, August 8, 2008

HONEYMOON!!

It is official! Josh has found and reserved our honeymoon location! I am SO SO SO excited!

He's keeping it a big secret so I have no idea where we're going... except that it's in the Caribbean :-) Once again, we have been blessed in a big way. A woman from church (ironically the same woman who found us the house that Josh got for a steal) has timeshares on several islands and offered to let us buy one from her. So we're staying in a "penthouse" apartment, on an island that Josh is absolutely ecstatic about, for a week, for under $1000. Now yes, we will have to pay for food and flights, but seriously, we're looking at a $2500 honeymoon in the Caribbean! Ok, that's enough, but can you tell that I'm excited?!

The wedding is 62 days away and I'm feeling awesome about everything! So many people were like, "um, you can NOT plan a wedding in 3 months..." and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to prove them w-r-o-n-g, wrong! :-)

The best part about it is that I am marrying Joshua. I'm marrying him! and then we're going on a vacation, to an island, in the Caribbean, alone together for the first time, as husband and wife.

Could my life be any sweeter??

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yea!! I so excited for you Les!! This is all so wonderful! :-D