Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pennsylvania

Well, today was my first day back from my mini vacation to the hills of Pennsylvania with Josh. It was a much needed retreat to simplicity and couldn't have come at a better time. We had a great time four wheeling, eating, playing games... and... well.... not too much else. haha we rested a lot, ok more than a lot, and it was perfect. Except for the ticket Josh got on the way home, that wasn't so perfect... but the rest of it was!



I see in myself that when I don't spend time praying or in Gods Word, his values, truths, and desires for me mean less and less to my heart. I become more lenient in my thoughts, words, actions, and I don't like it. I can see how "falling back" is easy for some, I can see how it just sort of happens for others. But I refuse to let it happen to me. Really, I do. My life is as blessed as it is only, and I repeat ONLY because of what God has done in it, who he has brought into it, what He has taught me and the dreams He has placed inside of me. I have nothing to do with it. All I am is because of Him.



I need to make some lifestyle changes. Where is my time spent? How am I spending it? and what's it for? What really matters? and am I really living the Way I'm supposed to?

No comments: